• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea Days

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
our guinea pigs don't like much unusual food... I gues we would never dare to try to give them some :tu:
tell us what your piggys like (which is ok for them to eat) and we can try it. share with each othen and maby you could fine a new treat your piggys would like x :love:
please
:like: xx

thanks... guinea days x:clap:

I don't know if it's unusual but my guineas love the watermelon grind! I make sure there's none of the good stuff left before giving it to them (although I'm sure they'd love that too, just don't want them to lose interest in the part I can't eat!)

I don't know if it's unusual but my guineas love the watermelon grind! I make sure there's none of the good stuff left before giving it to them (although I'm sure they'd love that too, just don't want them to lose interest in the part I can't eat!)

Really? Hmmm..

Chock loves banana skin and the fruit its self
He also enjoys orange skin and fruit

Chock also enjoys a very ocational ready salted crisp...

My Mum thought my guineas were after some crisps when she opened (and rustled) a packet in their presence. Despite the fact that they were obviously after veggies, when she offered them some (to shut them up?) the crisps were happily eaten :)):))

Their tummies seemed to have coped ok!

My Mum thought my guineas were after some crisps when she opened (and rustled) a packet in their presence. Despite the fact that they were obviously after veggies, when she offered them some (to shut them up?) the crisps were happily eaten :)):))

Their tummies seemed to have coped ok!

Cool x. It must be the salt

:D It's not food of course, but my Dandy seems to like eating my rubber brush, which I sweep up poops with. If I leave it on the floor for even a second, she swoops down and chomps off a couple of the teeth! Hasn't done her any harm so far, but of course, I don't encourage it! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back