• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Full Of Cold And Got A Grumpy Pig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChloeCee98

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My guineapig Noodle is in such a bad mood with me I'm full of cold so literally just going in and sitting near them and talking to them. My partners helping by giving them their food and water but I don't want them to get upset and feel like I've abandoned them My voice has gone too so when I talk to her she just looks at me puzzled! I had friends over at the weekend for a small party and Noodle really didn't like it, now she won't come out of her hiding home unless I am there and have food. Obviously with me being ill I don't want to get them poorly :( just don't know what to do she really doesn't seem herself :(! My other piggy MoMo is completely fine! Any tips on how to care for your guineapigs without getting them ill when you have a cold? She really is my baby My partner told me not to be so silly but I can't help but worry :ple: I usually go and sit in there for a while throughout the day and they go in their run and get their veggies and hay so maybe she is just confused that her routine has changed?!

Sorry to hear you are poorly :( Colds are no fun.

They wont feel abandoned at all. Is she eating and drinking okay when food goes in?

Sorry to hear you are poorly :( Colds are no fun.

They wont feel abandoned at all. Is she eating and drinking okay when food goes in?
I haven't been this poorly for years :( thank you. To top it off I have an interview on Wednesday so trying to get rid of it asap! She only drinks if I do it aswell like with my finger But she's always been like that, she has an extra cucumber more than her sister as it holds water. She's always been stubborn to drink tho:/ I either have to hold the drinks bottle of guide her to the water bowl with my hand or food! But that is just her being her usual self yes!

Good stuff! Maybe a little spooked by noise off the party. Get well soon and good luck with your interview :)

Good stuff! Maybe a little spooked by noise off the party. Get well soon and good luck with your interview :)
Yeah I thought that too plus the bathroom is off the room they are in so strange people(to them) will have been coming into their room! Thank you x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back