• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Have No Idea What Cage To Upgrade To

stuck on three cages

• ferplast 140

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plaza 160 Small Pet Cage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I need a bit more infomation of your current set up and the amount, sex and dynamic of your pigs to give a good suggestion on which to upgrade to :)

I need a bit more infomation of your current set up and the amount, sex and dynamic of your pigs to give a good suggestion on which to upgrade to :)
I have 2 males very well bonded, the prices are fairly even and i have a lot of room

It'd go for the 160 or the 2x4. The loft can't be counted in the cage size and really 2 males need 2x5 C&C cage at least.

Reactions: Tim
Yeah I wouldn’t have a loft with 2 males as they may fight over it. Or one may become trapped as there is only one way down.

I'd go for the C&C for the same reason as Squeakz but agree with Flutterby 2X5 would be better.
I've got 2 boars in a 160 Little Friends cage and it seems small compared to the C&C the other 2 boars are in. I love how adaptable C&C grids are.

C and Cs can be extended. :) I have had all sorts of enclosures for all sorts of different creatures. C and Cs are brilliant.

I'd do c and c. But no loft. If they fall going up they could really hurt themselves cause they are fragile.

If possible, go for 2x5 c&c :) If you are going for a loft keep it small like 2x1, 2x2 is hard to clean underneath.

Back