• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mo & Steve Update

Jesse's pigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
(Update from my old thread 1 to 2)

Mo and Steve have been together just over two weeks now and I'm happy to say they still seem okay together. There is the rare occasion where Mo will mount him quite a bit but that is extremely rare now and I usually wake up with Steve wheeking over nothing- drama queen.:lol!:

Already Steve is getting big and growing into his ears. He doesn't seem to be very much tamer but is now sniffing me and takes food from my hand- he also knows how to demand. If he hears a rattle he wants food. Hehe! He did have an adventure at the weekend where both boys were on the grass. When I went to lift him up and put him back inside he jumped over my hand and hid behind the rabbit hutch. Spent about 20 minutes getting him out.

(Mo is now trusted enough to free roam the lawn! :) like my old piggy Vinnie used to do)

They had watermelon tonight along with cucumber and basil.

Steve has had floor time also and popcorned around the whole time with Mo. I did get a video but quality not the best. As I type this Mo is munching hay and Steve is doing popcorning laps around the tube...mad piggy.

Ps- for those of you who have instgram and love Mo and Steve I post pictures of them on an account called: mo_steve_delightful.duo

20170703_201351.jpg

20170703_201350.jpg

20170703_202907.jpg

20170703_203214.jpg

20170703_203133.jpg

I love Steve's ears! Adorable. Your boys are such characters :))

Lovely photo of them asking for food at bars!

his ears are lovely. cuddles from lancashire. xx:hug:
Thank you x ❤ Mo and Steve send cuddles back :)
I love Steve's ears! Adorable. Your boys are such characters :))

Lovely photo of them asking for food at bars!
oh my it took forever to get that! I was trying to get a picture of Steve's red beard but he moves all the time. I think he knows.

@Wiebke so Steve has started mounting Mo now and it's like the roles have reversed...Mo isn't too aggressive about it but Steve...I don't know how to put it. He just literally jumps on Mo- who has actually kicked him on the head when he tried to get on him. No biting or blood so I'm leaving them but yeah- is this bad? 0

@Wiebke so Steve has started mounting Mo now and it's like the roles have reversed...Mo isn't too aggressive about it but Steve...I don't know how to put it. He just literally jumps on Mo- who has actually kicked him on the head when he tried to get on him. No biting or blood so I'm leaving them but yeah- is this bad? 0

Just leave them uless their are fights. How old is Steve? He sounds like he's hit the big hormones.

Back