• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Ramp Too Tall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo their home created but they are all still hesitant to go upstairs on the next floor :c the ramp is carpeted so they should be able to climb up but they are scared. Any advice on training them to feel more comfortable using it? Thank you in advance.

20151119_012333.jpg

BossHogg

Administrator
Staff member
Try putting their favourite treats up ramp, mine were hesitant at first but were soon zooming up and down. My ramp is roughly same angle. :tu:

Just a quick update on the bridge training using all of your helpful advice luring them with their fav treats and veggies even a hay loft. Then once they were upstairs and occupied with dinner my wife and took this chance to wash the fleece on the bottom and their poo trey. This is the pic of the clean new cage. If there is any advice on food placement or more hidey huts for the 3 little guys my wife and I are open to any suggestions. If we can make their little home a little better for them from your advice that would be great. Thankx again in advance from me my wife and our three little piggies ponyo, yuki, and taro. 20151119_215123.jpg 20151119_215145.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.