• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
Status
Not open for further replies.

taroyukiponyo

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Soo their home created but they are all still hesitant to go upstairs on the next floor :c the ramp is carpeted so they should be able to climb up but they are scared. Any advice on training them to feel more comfortable using it? Thank you in advance.

20151119_012333.jpg

Try putting their favourite treats up ramp, mine were hesitant at first but were soon zooming up and down. My ramp is roughly same angle. :tu:

The ramp angle is ok. tempt them with veggies. I have four like that but the upstairs (upramp?) is converted into a hay loft, they love it.

You could also try placing them halfway up the ramp, sometimes facing up & sometimes facing down. This will get them used to moving on it x

Just a quick update on the bridge training using all of your helpful advice luring them with their fav treats and veggies even a hay loft. Then once they were upstairs and occupied with dinner my wife and took this chance to wash the fleece on the bottom and their poo trey. This is the pic of the clean new cage. If there is any advice on food placement or more hidey huts for the 3 little guys my wife and I are open to any suggestions. If we can make their little home a little better for them from your advice that would be great. Thankx again in advance from me my wife and our three little piggies ponyo, yuki, and taro. 20151119_215123.jpg 20151119_215145.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back