• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

So Today My Piggies Met!

Jennybug89

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I decided today to introduce Rosie and Rachel. I feel it was a huge success. Aside from a bit of head nudging from Rosie when Rachel sniffed her a bit too much, and Rachel getting very vocal when Rosie was licking her bum (is that a normal thing?!) they were wheeking together like crazy. And Rosie was popcorning like mad when they got into the cage together. They're now snuggled in the corner together. Success! Happy piggie mammy, happy piggie pals!

IMG_20170925_155902.jpg

IMG_20170925_160041.jpg

IMG_20170925_160414.jpg

IMG_20170925_185957.jpg

Glad that all has gone well! Babies are usually easily accepted; it's always a vocal affair if little ones are involved. The behaviour is perfectly normal.

Glad that all has gone well! Babies are usually easily accepted; it's always a vocal affair if little ones are involved. The behaviour is perfectly normal.
They seem so much happier together it's lovely to watch. And they both seem to understand well when the other one is getting annoyed so they back off. Such a relief!

Back