• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Timid Guinea Pig Or Just Not Settled Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thrilled for you! Not quite what you were expecting when you started your thread I should imagine! I hope that your original comes out of her she'll and enjoys having a friend.

Oh my word the one on the right looks just like my Mistletoe;

k32aah.jpg

Hope your girl enjoys having company.

I'm thrilled for you! Not quite what you were expecting when you started your thread I should imagine! I hope that your original comes out of her she'll and enjoys having a friend.
ano haha I hope that they get on I just bought a play pen for them so going to introduce them after a few days ! Fingers crossed ✌️

There's loads of advice in the bonding section which should help. Good luck!
I have been reading and watching videos on YouTube I think I should be okay it's just Noodle the one I already have isn't too keen on being picked up so that could be difficult! Also she is very shy so not having her house with her might scare her x

Awwww gorgeous, is the bonding going alright xx
They're in separate cages but can see and talk to each other. My baby one noodles seems to be talking the most squealing at her really lol hope they get on. The cage/ play pen got delivered today so hopefully I'll be introducing them in a few days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back