• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

COVID-19 Who's had the vaccine?

I think some places are much more organised than other's. I've not had my letter yet, my neighbour's friend phoned up and booked without having the letter, when she went for her vaccine she was sent away without it! Yet the vaccine centre staff are complaining they are only getting 250 people a day when they are set up for 1,200 - doesn't take a genius to work out why.
If you go on the NHS Covid booking website and key in your dob you may find you can continue and book an appointment, it all depends on if your doctor has sent all their patients who are 50 plus. There appears to be problems getting letter out to folk

Did you get a card? I’ve heard mixed reports as to whether you get a card.
Yes I got a card! I actually did get a sticker, but not one like @Bill & Ted got. I got a red spot, to show I’m special! 😂 It was actually to show I suffer from allergies, so needed to stay for an extra 15 mins, after I’d been given the vaccine!

I had my first jab today, it was the Astra Zennica one” and was so impressed with all the volunteers, it was so well organised and every9je was so friend, I even got a sticker “I had my vaccine to day” 😆

I didn't get a sticker! I want one for my scrapbook... sad I know. I got a card with batch number & date given on though.

Yes I got a card! I actually did get a sticker, but not one like @Bill & Ted got. I got a red spot, to show I’m special! 😂 It was actually to show I suffer from allergies, so needed to stay for an extra 15 mins, after I’d been given the vaccine!

Did you have the pfizer one? With that one everyone has to stay 15 minutes after that one.

The doctors rang my mum today to book hers. They could only offer her an appointment 3 villages away at 10pm on a Sunday! She said she couldn't get there as no one to take her, we don't drive & she isn't paying upto £40 in taxi fare when she could go somewhere else in the town & pay £5 to get 4 buses. They got funny & told her she'd have to wait fot a letter. Very helpful they were! She rang them a couple of weeks ago just out of interest to see which group she falls into & they couldn't care less, only told her to "wait her turn".

No stickers for me but I did get a red card as I also suffer from an allergy (to penicillin). I also got a vaccination card.

If you go on the NHS Covid booking website and key in your dob you may find you can continue and book an appointment, it all depends on if your doctor has sent all their patients who are 50 plus. There appears to be problems getting letter out to folk
That is apparently what she did, but when she went for the vaccine she was told if she had no letter she shouldn't have booked.

I got a letter from my Drs today asking for my permission to contact my by text message for my Covid jab so I don't reckon it'll be long before I get offered mine.
Getting quite excited that I'll have my jab soon (is that sad?) I got a text yesterday asking me to confirm my phone number was correct so that my Doctor's Surgery can contact me.

here’s my sticker, I actually stuck it into the bin on the bin liner yesterday as it’s made of thin plastic, don’t want it choking some poor fish. I was a bit disappointed, you would think they would have used paper in this day and age
E95B3161-5311-4168-BA35-A171E3B8A975.jpeg

I think the 15 minute stay afterwards is standard. All my relatives who have had it have had to sit with a 15 minute timer after, regardless of which vaccine they’ve had and regardless of any allergies

I think the 15 minute stay afterwards is standard. All my relatives who have had it have had to sit with a 15 minute timer after, regardless of which vaccine they’ve had and regardless of any allergies
the 15 minute wait is for everyone who has the Pfizer jab, but not the Astra Zeneca. There were only a few of us who had to wait yesterday.

No I wasn’t told to wait 15 minutes, just went straight back to the car

There was space set aside for if you felt you needed to wait, I only went because it was the only access to the toilet lol. And the toilets were all fully enclosed cubicles so social distancing wasn't an issue. Not great for disabled access though and I don't remember seeing separate toilet facilities for them, but that's as much an issue with the building as anything else.

Back