• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

shannonwheatley

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello! I’m new here as I have just got my little guinea pigs 😁 they are 2 months old and came home with me 5 days ago now. Me and my boyfriend already have so much love for them and spend a lot of time talking to them, holding and stroking them. I will attach a little video of them in their play pen (which we plan to connect to the cage so they can roam whenever) and was just wondering if their behaviour indicates that they are happy 😊 looking forward to chatting with other owners & hearing about other guinea pigs 😁 💓

Hi and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately hosting videos on the forum is extremely expensive so it will need to be uploaded to YouTube and then the youtube link posted which should make the video appear in your post

Looking forward to seeing pictures
Have a read through the new owners guides on the forum.
There is a wealth of helpful information.
I reckon - on average- it takes about 30 seconds to fall in love with a guinea pig :nod:

Here is a little video of them I made! They are such gorgeous little things 😍

Hello! I’m new here as I have just got my little guinea pigs 😁 they are 2 months old and came home with me 5 days ago now. Me and my boyfriend already have so much love for them and spend a lot of time talking to them, holding and stroking them. I will attach a little video of them in their play pen (which we plan to connect to the cage so they can roam whenever) and was just wondering if their behaviour indicates that they are happy 😊 looking forward to chatting with other owners & hearing about other guinea pigs 😁 💓

Hi!

We do not have a video upload option on our forum, which is run on voluntary members donations because it would exceed our budget and bandwidth. You have to upload your video on a public setting elsewhere to then copy it into your post.

You may find our new owners' guide collection helpful to learn spot some telltale behaviours (amongst lots of other helpful information and tips). Getting Started - New Owners' Most Helpful Guides

If you are in the UK or another country currently experiencing a heat wave, please urgently read this guide here: Hot weather management and heat strokes

Back