• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat_Piggy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hiya! I noticed that every time I have lap-time with S'mores, she'll sit on my lap for about one minute while I pet her, and then scramble up my shirt and onto my shoulder. She burrows into my hair. She will nip the back of my neck, although she rarely does that and usually just moves around. Sometimes she'll actually purr a bit while she's up there! I try putting her back on my lap, but then we just repeat the process again. Couple minutes of lap-time. Scrambling up my shirt onto my shoulder. Possible nipping my neck. Burrowing in my thick hair. Sometimes purring. Moving around. I put her back down, and the process repeats again! Is this normal? Is she scared? Does she trust me? What's going on? :help:

l dont think she is frightend of you, l think she is just a pig with a healthy curiosity

she feels safer there. Some piggies naturally do this . My Bess is a "neck nuzzler".

She sounds adorable! My Biscuit was like this, she slowly worked her way up from my knee to my chest to my shoulder chortling away at the same time. She was an adventure pig, scaling tables, jumping on everything to get to where she wanted to be. I'm sure if she was still here she'd be sat on my head for cuddles.

Yep my Bella has a habit of doing this, she moves like lightning and all you see is a brown/black smudge and new scratches on your shoulder :)) Oh and it stops being funny if she pees down your back! It's quite unpleasant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back