• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celine298

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just a few pics of my munchkin, Sunny, and me. He loves snoozing in his hay on warm days because the sun shines into his cage in the afternoon. He's also quite fond of sucking our fingers during cuddle time
He's a nine months old abby who's addicted to kale ❤

IMG-20160924-WA0003.jpeg

20160918_182522.jpg

IMG_20160918_150332.jpg

What a beauty - I love Abbys and have 2 myself - mine also love kale,but sadly it is one of those veggies that you need to feed in moderation as it's very high in calcium which can lead to bladder stones in some piggies (my dearly departed abby Bumble was prone to stones ) - I would have a house full of abbys if I had the room - I think they are so cheeky!

Dont worry I'm not overfeeding him kale ;) I'm mindful of his diet now that his growth has slowed down, so I keep him mainly on fresh grass, hay and his pellets, with fresh veg/fruit as a treat once a day :)

Awwwww He is absolutely adorable , what a chilled little dude!

What a beauty - I love Abbys and have 2 myself - mine also love kale,but sadly it is one of those veggies that you need to feed in moderation as it's very high in calcium which can lead to bladder stones in some piggies (my dearly departed abby Bumble was prone to stones ) - I would have a house full of abbys if I had the room - I think they are so cheeky!
Mine used to have kale twice a day, Oops. So now I have them on a little spring greens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back