• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Wilson

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I recently got two 7 month old male pig goes from a local rescue (about two weeks ago) and I weighed them on arrival, and again a week later. I weighed them again today and the have both lost around 60-70g . One from 1110 to 1050 and the other from 920 to 860g. They are both completely fine and happy within themselves and are eating and drinking fine. i was wondering if it was the increased exercise they are getting now (daily runs around my room) that has caused them to lose weight as they didn't get this opportunity to run as much at the rescue? Or should be concerned. I've had a poorly pig in the past but normally only one would lose weight, it seemed weird that this time they both have lost weight.
I'm going to weigh them again tomorrow to check it wasn't just a daily fluctuation. Any ideas guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back