• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope things stay calmed down. What size is their cage? as you may find they need more space as the little one grows. They are gorgeous boys.

Thank you x their cage is currently a 120 but I realise I need to upsize soon because boars need more room. I'm thinking either a Midwest or a C and C. :) they seem to have calmed down and I left them alone today and was out but luckily both piggies remained unharmed so I'm feeling alot more comfortable leaving them. Steve is so brave he'll take veg from Mo's mouth despite there being food right in front of him lol

Thank you x their cage is currently a 120 but I realise I need to upsize soon because boars need more room. I'm thinking either a Midwest or a C and C. :) they seem to have calmed down and I left them alone today and was out but luckily both piggies remained unharmed so I'm feeling alot more comfortable leaving them. Steve is so brave he'll take veg from Mo's mouth despite there being food right in front of him lol

That's a babies right! Stealing food from their elders :)) My younger 2 girls STILL do it, much to my older girls' disgust XD

Awww... so sweet. It's nice to see them bond. When we introduced Hadley and Leela, Leela really did seem to think Hadley was a maternal figure and Hadley put up with that much better than I thought she would! LOL!

Awww... so sweet. It's nice to see them bond. When we introduced Hadley and Leela, Leela really did seem to think Hadley was a maternal figure and Hadley put up with that much better than I thought she would! LOL!
Awww it is really surprising how good Mo has been. It's been over a year that he's been alone so I'm really proud of him. And for all of you who were amused by Mo fitting in that box (so wish I had a pic)here is Mo trying to squeeze into another.

20170621_161640.jpg

20170621_161404.jpg

20170621_160908.jpg

20170621_160736.jpg

20170621_160626.jpg

20170621_160552.jpg

So just wanted to give you all an update. Haven't separated them since putting them back together Monday and there hasn't been any fighting. Mo does still have his mad mounting sessions where the little one will wheek (really loud haha) and nip him. In fact that's what's going on right now lol. Their still in another room at the minute so piggy mum can't intervene when this mad humping starts but I'm hopeful. They've survived 3 days (6 hours each day) alone so I feel much more comfortable now

IMG_1718.JPG They just get cuter and cuter.

I have C&c caging on a 6ft folding craft and banqueting table and I love it. It's so versatile and you can make it in any shape you like to suit He area or space you have. I have a 6x2 as I am lucky enough to have a spare room. They love the space for all their toys etc.

View attachment 65552 They just get cuter and cuter.

I have C&c caging on a 6ft folding craft and banqueting table and I love it. It's so versatile and you can make it in any shape you like to suit He area or space you have. I have a 6x2 as I am lucky enough to have a spare room. They love the space for all their toys etc.
I think I could happily live in there :lol!: yeah I think a C and C would probably suit me more because as you said I can make it any shape I want. It's that or I might try my hand at some DIY....... and I'm very jealous of their fur!!❤

So I just had to update once more lol (I'm sorry guys it's all so exciting) still no fights. Mo is still humping Steve every now and again but the little one doesn't seem to be bothered and is popcorning away. In fact he had his first floor time today- I didn't think a piggy could be more difficult to catch haha. They just followed each other and jumped about. I don't think Steve realised that the carpet wasn't edible but plenty of time to learn. He's character is definitely beginning to shine through- he's a jumper like I was told and extremely vocal. And a piggy just like my Mo.

I've been in hysterics because every time Steve gets excited and squeaks Mo will run over to him regardless of what he was doing! Mo is a rumbler or a bar chewer and he has to VERY VERY excited to wheek so I think he's kinda forgotten what it is lol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back